Thursday 18 June 2009

I am with you.

We know and believe that God speaks to us today as He did in old times to Abraham, Moses, Paul and the disciples.

He speaks to some of us through prayers so that He may comfort us when we are downhearted, encourage us to go on despite difficulties in our lives, or to guide us through problems we may encounter.

I wish to point you towards a book entitled “I am with you” by Father John Woolley.

It contains words of divine encouragement and guidance as given to Father John from our Lord in prayer.

2 comments:

  1. Not to be mixed up with the Mormon John Woolley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed ... thanx.

    Just Google (or Ask) for John Woolley - I am with you.

    I'm not good with computers so I can't put a link here. I saw the book on Amazon today.

    Vic M

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.