Friday 23 March 2012

Dog Tunes


Just bought a CD for my dog. It's a special recording in ultrasonic sound. Only dogs can hear it. You put the CD in the player and you hear nothing, but the dog can enjoy music and songs. 

The CD has songs such as "How much is that doggie in the window?", "Puppy love", "Shep", "You're nothing but a hound dog" and my dog's favorite "Who let the dogs out". 

There's a cat version with "I thought I saw a pussy cat", "Top Cat", "What's new pussycat?" and all the songs from the musical Cats as well as Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. 

The CDs make a great gift for your pets birthday. You can play them as loud as you want and the neighbors will never complain - but their pets might if you have not invited them to the party !!!

2 comments:

  1. Victor,

    Are you sure you haven't been deceived? You are much too trusting. How do you know your pets are listening to dog and cat songs? They could be listening to anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog and cat sing (or howl) to the various tunes. I also know I have not been deceived because the names of the songs are printed on the CD box.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.