Monday 29 August 2016

Strange Goings On

Something strange happened the other day. As I was asleep in bed someone turned the whole room around. The window which is on my left was put on my right and the door on my right was put on my left.

I got up from my bed at night and I fell out of the window into the fish pond below, which I might add, had just been dug out, as we do not happen to have a fish pond by the house.

As I got out of the pond totally wet I discovered that the miscreants who did all this had also transported me to a hotel several miles away from my home. To confuse me further, they had also brought my chauffeur-driven firm's car and parked it in the hotel car park. The chauffeur was nowhere to be seen at that time of night.

Fortunately, I remembered that I had a business meeting at that very same town the following morning.

The hotel receptionist who let me back in the hotel, and accompanied me all the way up to my room to open the door with her master key, said she'd been in the industry for many years, and had had many experiences, but she'd never seen anything like it before!

Has your bedroom layout ever been changed whilst you were asleep?

6 comments:

  1. mmm ... gotta think about this just a bit.

    may today find your well-oriented, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who said that? Where am I? Who am I?

      God bless you, Linda.

      Delete
  2. Oh, my, Victor! Such goings on! Only you could come up with this story, my friend! LOL!! I hope your day is going much better now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Cheryl. Much better now. The chauffeur drove me back home after my meeting.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  3. Thus a need to keep all doors and windows firmly secure! LOL!
    Blessings, Friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, Lulu. It's so disturbing when things aren't where they're supposed to be. I got up and instinctively moved to the right and then it was too late.

      God bless you always.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.