Thursday, 9 March 2017

Richard The Lion Liver

This is the crest of Sir Richard the Lion Liver; one of my ancestors several times removed. The more often he was removed the more he returned. He dates back from medieval times and his crest was recently discovered at a garage sale. So they kept the crest and sold the garage.

Anyway, for those of you interested in learning about this great knight, (and you'd better do so because I'll be asking test questions later), please click HERE. I said HERE, not anywhere. Just click on the word HERE. Honestly, some people have to be told more than once where to click.

6 comments:

  1. Well, he was quite the guy... to die at a fermented old age of 101, lol! Quite the story Victor, you are an excellent storyteller :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I made you smile, SpicingUpIdaho. Thank you so much for visiting me again.

      God bless you and your family.

      Delete
  2. I'd been gone so long from the blogs I'd forgotten what I was missing by not reading your posts. As always an enlightening and delightful read. You are quite an historian. My very best! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great to see you visiting me again, Cathy. Thank you so much. Hope you are keeping well.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  3. Oh, yes, Richard---another of a long line of esteemed relatives and associates of our infamous friend, Victor! I think you should leave your brain to science for study, Victor. I am quite sure it is a little different from the rest of us. That's a good thing!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lulu,

      Like everything else I write here. It is all true; totally true. I have never told a lie my entire life!

      Keep smiling and God bless you.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...